Cleanliness starts within oneself. How do we protect ourselves from virus and illness? The step-by-step guide is advised by World Health Organization (WHO) and products mentioned are from Tradizione, a natural and gawang pinoy personal care brand.
- Wet hands with water.
- Apply Roza Anti-Bacterial soap to cover all hand surfaces.
- Rub hands palm to palm
- Right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and vice versa
- Palm to palm with fingers interlaced
- Backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked
- Rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa
- Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa
- Rinse hands with water.
- Dry thoroughly with the use of dry towel.
- Use towel to turn off faucet.
- And to make sure that your hands are 100% clean, spray with Ubei or Verde hand sanitiser.
Don’t underestimate the power of handwashing! It can save you money and visit to the doctor’s office.