What do you consider as your staple beauty product?
They call it beauty cure-all which is Coconut Oil. This beauty staple has a long shelf-life and several health benefits. Celebrities like Emma Stone and Ms. Universe 2018 Catriona Gray count it among their favorite natural ingredients.
We have assembled a list of Tradizione products with Virgin Coconut Oil as the main ingredient. Imagine a natural feminine wash with coconut oil? Sounds weird, right? Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!
- Hand Sanitiser – The best hand sanitisers are those that can clean and moisturise at the same time and no strong scent.
- Lip Balm – Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips.
- Body Oil – Why purchase a separate body oil when you have a good-smelling coconut oil product on your shelf? Just slather it on wet skin after the shower, then pat dry. You’ll smell fresh all day.
- Face and Body Moisturiser – It makes you look glowy instead of
- lotion-y. You know what that means? Coconut Oil gets easily absorbed by the skin. It will make your skin looks soft and radiant.
- Massage Oil – Tell your masseuse you have the best product for your home-service massage! Relaxing, has a pleasant smell and soothing to the body.
- Shaving Cream – Use coconut oil to get a closer shave that leaves legs smooth instead of dried out.
- Deep Conditioner – Leave the coconut oil for an hour or more to soothe dry hair before you shampoo and condition.
- Night Cream – They say that oil is the last step on your night routine to lock all products applied. Apply coconut oil on your face at night for maximum moisturizing benefits. The antioxidants are great for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep and let it soak in.
- Frizz Tamer – Flyaways be gone! Just pour a dime-size amount on your fingers and smooth from mid-shaft to ends for a frizz-free hair.